If you are ready to be baptized, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
Who should be baptized?
Baptism is a command and expectation for every believer who has made a commitment to Jesus. If you were baptized as a child, you may not have made the decision on your own to follow Christ in baptism. If you have not been baptized by immersion since asking Jesus to be the forgiver and leader of your life, we invite you to be baptized at Ringgold.
What We Believe
• Baptism is something that God commands and expects every believer to take seriously and to go through as an act of obedience.
• Baptism is only for those old enough to believe. No instances of infant baptism are recorded.
• Baptism is by immersion. (John 3:22-23, Acts 8:31-39, Romans 6:3)
• Baptism is for the forgiveness of sins. (Acts 2:38, Acts 22:16)
• The act of baptism does not save you. Jesus does.
• Baptism is a demonstration of our acceptance of Jesus as Lord and Savior.
• Baptism – after hearing, believing, repenting and confessing – indicates complete obedience of one who is following Scriptural counsel for receiving salvation.
• It is completely appropriate for one’s baptism to be performed the same hour or the same day that one surrenders to Christ. (Acts 8:26-40, Act 16:33)
• Baptism should not be a subject of argument or division among churches or believers.
What should I bring on baptism day?
If you wish, you can bring your own shorts/pants, undergarments, and a towel, along with anything else you think you might need. But you don’t have to bring anything. We make it possible for people to be baptized “on the spot” by providing towels, clothes, and t-shirts.
How can I let you know I’m ready, or have questions?
Start Here! Filled out the form below and let us know