EVENT DATE: October 27th, 2017 @ 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Each halloween, Ringgold Church, Smithsburg Valley Church, and the Smithsburg Fire Department partner together to provide a safe and fun place for parents to bring their children to for trick or treating. We are excited that you are interested in joining us this year! Please review the rules and guidelines and then fill out the participation form below.
If you are not able to participate by decorating a car, we could also use your help getting candy. We need a lot of candy donations for this event. If you would like to donate candy, please call us at 301-824-2772.
RULES AND GUIDELINES ALL EVENT CARS MUST FOLLOW:
- There will be a prize for the best decorated vehicle.
- No electricity will be provided for decorations.
- No open flames, fireworks, or flammable materials.
- No gory Or scary decorations - please keep decorations and costumes “kid friendly.”
- ALL PARTICIPATING VEHICLES MuST BE COMPLETELY DECORATED BY 6:15 PM. (Event starts at 6:30PM)
- ALL PARTICIPATING VEHICLES MUST BE ON THE FIELD between 5 - 6 pm AND must stay for the entire event (6:30-8:30pm).
- ALL PARTICIPATING VEHICLES MUST PROVIDE at least 3 bags of candy for their own car. Only so much candy is donated each year, so we will be using donated candy to refill everyones candy stash throughout the night.
Please note, failure to follow the above rules and regulations will resolute in being asked to leave the event. We take the above rules and regulations very seriously.